• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six days of polishing "The General's B25"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Six days of polishing "The General's B25"

Awesome!!! I found out not to long ago that there is a small little non profit air museum here in my town and when I checked it out one of the things I thought was "Joe could make these babies really shine!"

I can only imagine working on one of these is a long and hard task but so much fun and worth it in the end! Maybe if I get brave I will attempt to tackle a small plane some day

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
      Awesome!!! I found out not to long ago that there is a small little non profit air museum here in my town and when I checked it out one of the things I thought was "Joe could make these babies really shine!"

I can only imagine working on one of these is a long and hard task but so much fun and worth it in the end! Maybe if I get brave I will attempt to tackle a small plane some day
      Museums are always looking for volunteers. Offer them some of your time I bet they will appreciate it.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

That's some back-breakingly awesome work Joe
        "Detailing is as much an art as it is a science"
        www.autodetailer.co

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');