• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Superior Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Superior Shine

I would like to publicly thank Jose Fernandez of Superior Shine. Last week I had the opportunity to spend 3 days in his passenger seat discovering his detailing business and methods. Joe has been detailing for more than 20 years, and in that time he has developed some great techniques, but above all else a standard of quality that is beyond compare. Spending a week with Joe would be beneficial not only to the mobile detailer, but also a fixed shop like myself. His methods of work have been honed by years of experience, and a passion for shine. No car is too large or small for his talents, and talents is the right term, he is an artist.

The only negative point from spending time with Joe is sore ribs, from all the laughing.

Thanks again Joe, and I hope I am not the only detailer that will take the opportunity to spend some time with you and learn from the paint whisperer.
    Yvan Lacroix
    repare-brise.net

Re: Thanks Superior Shine

Great!
    I asked if I could ride along with him, he never replyed. How did you get him to do this?

Comment

Pay him!
      Yvan Lacroix
      repare-brise.net

Comment

Originally posted by reparebrise View Post
        Pay him!
        You had to pay him to ride along and work?
        2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
        2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
        2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
        2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Joe is a Great Guy!!
          Joel
          Firefighter/EMT-B
          Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
          "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
          '99 F-150

Comment

no, Joe contacted me and didn't recall me asking
            He said he'd fit me someday and I'm going do a write up about "How to run a successfully Detailing business"

Comment

reparebrise, your awsome too!
              Going to pick your brain allot!

Comment

I'm going do a write up about "How to run a successfully Detailing business
                ooh! can wait for that.

Comment

Sorry if anyone doesn't like the fact I woke up this old thread......... but Joe!!! You've been my favorite detailer since 10+ years ago... You detailed my buddies 1991 Black NSX (Thomas is the owners name) How can I get some first hand experience from you!?!? I just bought a dodge sprinter van and equipment.... getting my mobile detailing rig all setup. I took your advice and went to California Palms to purchase my 2 - 10x15 canopies as well! :b Love them! I would love to be able to go on a ride along sometime or meet to pick your brain and watch your techniques live. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');