• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soaps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soaps ?

I see Meguiar's makes several different car soaps.

What makes these different ? Pros ?

NXT GENERATION® CAR WASH

DEEP CRYSTAL® CAR WASH

GOLD CLASS™ CAR WASH SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

Re: Soap

- NXT Generation® Car Wash-New Technology, polymers,etc

- Deep Crystal® Car Wash--Just the Standard Consumer Car Wash

- Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner--Considered the Best, Most suds
    Matt

Comment

The Deep Crystal Car Wash is our entry-level car wash soap, it's a step up from dish-washing soap and works well to switch people from using dish-washing soap to car washing soap and hopefully after having a good experience with this product it my lead a person to upgrading to NXT or Gold Class.

NXT Car Wash Soap is a step up from the Deep Crystal Car Wash and offers better cleaning with more suds.

Gold Class is a our Top Shelf Car Wash and offers the best in cleaning and conditioning with medium suds.

They're all non-detergent soaps and better for your car than dish-washing soap with NXT Car Wash and Gold Class Car Wash being our most popular washes.

See this poll...

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I really like NXT Car Wash in the winter for its great cleaning abiity and when my truck is really salty and dirty. I like to wash with Gold Class in the summer and spring because my truck will just be really dusty and GC leaves a great finish behind considering its only a car wash. I like to use Deep Crystal wash on my trucks bedliner because i can use more and its cheaper and it works great with a brush
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Joel
          Firefighter/EMT-B
          Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
          "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
          '99 F-150

Comment

i use gold class. Is good stuff and cheap.

I recently bought the Duragloss #902 and really like that one too, but probably going to stick with gold class when the duragloss is done as it readily available and is cheaper.
            2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
            2005 Honda CRF250R
            2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

Gold Class for me also. It is cheap and very easy to find pretty much anywhere.

Andy
              Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
              Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Re: Soaps ?

It's really preference based for most people. The NXT is supposed to help combat hard water, the Gold Class is known for being a top-shelf product with great lubricity, and I think the Deep Crystal is known for being a quality product with great value.

I personally use Gold Class and NXT on a regular basis for hand washing. Both are great products.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');