• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Ultimate Quick Wax review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ultimate Quick Wax review!

Washed my corolla Sunday using DP Rinseless wash and gloss (formerly 4 in 1 rinseless wash and shine) and then used the new quick wax. Used it per the instructions on the bottle. Sprayed one or two squirts on my mf towel, sprayed a trigger pull or two on a section, spread it around, then used another plush mf towel to buff off. Took no time at all to do the whole car, windows and all.
    -Leaves a nice slick surface, the stuff smells great while applying it, not like some toxic chemical.
    -I have Duragloss Aquawax and apply it the same way. I like both products. Will probably stick to the UQW as it is around the same price but can get it locally.

It was snowing and sleeting when I took these yesterday on my phone. No chance to check out the sheeting action, but I will eventually that is for sure.

2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
    2005 Honda CRF250R
    2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Re: Another Ultimate Quick Wax review!

nice beading action!
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Awesome Shots!!
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

thanks, If i would have had my digital camera the shots would have been better.

this morning there was a light drizzle and there were a million little beads on the car. On my 1.5 mile drive to work, speed no more than 35mph, most of the water slid right off.
        2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
        2005 Honda CRF250R
        2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');