• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The past

I had to laugh when I saw the picture of Trigger Wash dated Feb 19th in a response to a question. Was one of my 1st Mequiars products I bought in 80's with a bottle of Poly sealant with a chrome type label; every one thought it was the funniest thing they ever heard of! Until they saw what these products did to my truck and then their cars! No one laughed anymore. Been a fan of Mequiars ever since. I used to go get a glass of water and throw it on my hood, then watch my father say WOW that hood is bone dry! He was amazed and always made me demo it to his friends.

Re: The past

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Re: The past

Originally posted by LARRYKETTER View Post
      I had to laugh when I saw the picture of Trigger Wash dated Feb 19th in a response to a question. Was one of my 1st Mequiars products I bought in 80's with a bottle of Poly sealant with a chrome type label;
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');