• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who tests or rates Waxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who tests or rates Waxes?

Originally posted by allencarey View Post
    consumerreports.org did a test but i didnt subcribe to get the results . If you want a answer its there . If you find out come back and tell me
    I am sure there is an old thread on here about the Consumer Reports article, it was big news for a while. But like I said, it was a mess.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I think it was mentioned that it was mainly targeted for people who do not detail their car very often.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I go with whats easy on easy off like #21, but i guess its more of a personal choice.

Comment

best wax? for me the best wax is the easier and longer lasting wax i can find because they all look the same to me. its all in the preparation....

Comment

Really the testing for the best wax is done by you. Some waxes **** in the humidity of Texas and work amazingly for people in other places. I suggest if you really want to find the best wax to go and test as many as you can. This can be really pricey so maybe you could try it out and then sell it to others here if you found it didnt work for you. Just my .02

Comment

"Find something you like and use it often"
              If you like it, then you obviously like how it applies and removes and it looks good in your eyes, if you use it often your car's paint will always look new because it's only when paint is neglected that it goes down hill.

Words from the gods
              "Every moment frontin and maxin
              Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
              "

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');