• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEEDED: Rim Refinishing/Polish person in the Bay Area,Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEEDED: Rim Refinishing/Polish person in the Bay Area,Ca

anyone in the bay area offer wheel refinishing or polish services? I have SSR TypeC's with a polished lip in 17". I need to remove some of the curbs it has and remove the scratches on the lip.

I can be reached here through PM, or via e-mail at brandobot89@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Brandon

Re: NEEDED: Rim Refinishing/Polish person in the Bay Area,Ca

I googled "wheel repair San francisco"

Hope that helps and gets you on the right track
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Hey, I tried searching around and calling many local shops. A lot of them are charging 150-200 per rim which seems a little crazy for the polishing and removing a few curbs.

However, I was able to contact a guy who does side jobs who was willing to do them for $60 per rim, so i'm just waiting for him to get back to me. Thanks.

Comment

That's good, there's a place in Medford Oregon, my neck of the woods that charged a buddy of mine 200 bucks for a set of four to clean up and polish his wheels, they were flawless and I think he said they were balanced to boot!

Keep us posted!
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

the guy backed up, still looking for a good person to provide this service!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');