• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Car Care Month - Buy 3 and 1 is Free !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's Car Care Month - Buy 3 and 1 is Free !

Is it ok if I bought four Meguiar’s products but from different places? I already bought the stuff but did not know that this was going on when I made the purchases.
    Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffer View Post
      Is it ok if I bought four Meguiar’s products but from different places? I already bought the stuff but did not know that this was going on when I made the purchases.
      Yes!
      Original cash register/purchase receipt(s) must show a minimum purchase of three (3) eligible Meguiar’s chemical products.

And as long a the reciept falls between the dates and says what you bought

Comment

can Meguiar's mail the check oversea?
        I am going to send out my rebate form tomorrow, but I am leavin May25 from the State. So if it is not ready in 25 days. I won't get it...

so can I write an oversea address?

Comment

Originally posted by Executionerhk View Post
          can Meguiar's mail the check oversea?
          I am going to send out my rebate form tomorrow, but I am leavin May25 from the State. So if it is not ready in 25 days. I won't get it...

so can I write an oversea address?
          It would be best to call Customer Care and check with them over the phone.

1-800-347-5700

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

1) Last week I purchased 4 Detailer-Line things from my local auto paint supply store (I forget the acronym/term for such a vendor); Glass Concentrate, Canister of Mild Clay, M34 Odor Eliminator, and NXT Wash. I don't think my vendor is "participating" in this promotion though. Am I eligible?

2) In recent weeks as well, on multile occasions, on Amazon, I purchased a bunch of Meguiars supplies, as well as via ADS. ADS, however, was two separate transactions, both of which were 1-gallon Detailer Line liquids. Can I combine the transactions from those separate occasions (or even separate vendors) to equal 3 items purchased within the applicable time frame?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cardriver View Post
              1) Last week I purchased 4 Detailer-Line things from my local auto paint supply store (I forget the acronym/term for such a vendor); Glass Concentrate, Canister of Mild Clay, M34 Odor Eliminator, and NXT Wash. I don't think my vendor is "participating" in this promotion though. Am I eligible?!
              Yes!
              Original cash register/purchase receipt(s)...And you bought three "chemicals"

And as long a the reciept falls between the dates and says what you bought. And as long as they are the right size.

2) In recent weeks as well, on multile occasions, on Amazon, I purchased a bunch of Meguiars supplies, as well as via ADS. ADS, however, was two separate transactions, both of which were 1-gallon Detailer Line liquids. Can I combine the transactions from those separate occasions (or even separate vendors) to equal 3 items purchased within the applicable time frame?

Thanks!
              Gallon sizes don't qualify, sorry

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Mario. Regarding my earlier question # 2...
                I was going through my receipts and noticed that I purchased a 64oz NXT wash from ADS, and NXT 2.0 Liquid Wax plus some NXT Spray Wax. The concept being, can I combine purchases from different vendors (assuming all other prereq's are satisfied) and be eligible for the rebate?

Comment

Read through the thread and don't think I saw anyone ask this, but...

On my receipt (ordered 3 Meg's products from Pepboys, and they're all 7oz-64oz), it doesn't mention anything about "Meguiar's" or my name or anything, nor does it have any number that matches with the UPC. For example,

16oz Paint Cleaner 6.99
                  Z123456

18oz NXT Tech Wax 17.49
                  Z987654

16oz Gloss Endurance 7.99
                  M213455

is what shows up on the list (I made up the Z123456 (and other numbers) but it's definitely not the UPC for the Deep Crystal paint cleaner).

Would Meguiar's still honor my rebate?

Comment

Your fine

Comment

How about if we read the original post.

Meguiar's Car Care Month - Buy 3 and 1 is Free !

Andy M.
                      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by sh4dowfax View Post
                          Read through the thread and don't think I saw anyone ask this, but...

On my receipt (ordered 3 Meg's products from Pepboys, and they're all 7oz-64oz), it doesn't mention anything about "Meguiar's" or my name or anything, nor does it have any number that matches with the UPC. For example,

16oz Paint Cleaner 6.99
                          Z123456

18oz NXT Tech Wax 17.49
                          Z987654

16oz Gloss Endurance 7.99
                          M213455

is what shows up on the list (I made up the Z123456 (and other numbers) but it's definitely not the UPC for the Deep Crystal paint cleaner).

Would Meguiar's still honor my rebate?

You do need the actual UPC number for the rebate to be honored.

You can find the UPC on the back of the bottle, and that is the number you place on the coupon along with the reciept.

Like Andy stated, please make sure and review the Terms & Conditions in order to make sure you have all the info needed.

Mike
                          Mike Pennington
                          Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                          Meguiar's, Inc.
                          800-854-8073
                          mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Mario. Regarding my earlier question # 2...
                            I was going through my receipts and noticed that I purchased a 64oz NXT wash from ADS, and NXT 2.0 Liquid Wax plus some NXT Spray Wax. The concept being, can I combine purchases from different vendors (assuming all other prereq's are satisfied) and be eligible for the rebate?
                            Yep
                            Mike Pennington
                            Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                            Meguiar's, Inc.
                            800-854-8073
                            mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post

You do need the actual UPC number for the rebate to be honored.

You can find the UPC on the back of the bottle, and that is the number you place on the coupon along with the reciept.

Like Andy stated, please make sure and review the Terms & Conditions in order to make sure you have all the info needed.

Mike
                              Thanks, I just wanted to be sure that it was just the original receipt, UPC codes written on the back of the form, and the rebate form itself. (i.e. I don't have to try and peel off the UPCs from the bottles) Rebates scare me sometimes and I just had to be sure that I'm including all the right stuff. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');