• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite interior protectant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite interior protectant? Part 2

I only have three, M40, Natural Shine, and Ultimate Protectant (which I just got). I first did my interior vinyl with M40 a few weeks ago and it still looks like the day I applied it. The smell didn't bother me, but... I tried Natural Shine, and I love the smell! And it did a good job too. So far, I have only used UP on the black metal pillars on my exterior, and it works fantastic.

And then yesterday I used M40 with one of these http://www.autodetailingsolutions.net/tda3.html on my tires, and wow! Light cleaning and so easy to apply! (Now that it is motorcycle season, I have a semi-garage queen so the wheels were only slightly soiled). But it may not hold up to water as well as the Endurance High-Gloss Tire Gel. I'll have to see.

Comment

Re: What is your favorite interior protectant?

M40 smells is AWFUL! I like the shine and the non greasy but cant stand the smell. They need to make it smell like NXT, or just a clean smell. Not cheap leather.

Comment

Love M40 with Supreme Shine second

Comment

I could not live without Supreme Shine - I love the way it works and it smells so good. I could not find it this summer because they were always out of it and was about to order on line when finally they got some in at Auto Zone. I also bought it in the wipes just so I would have extras for the next time I ran out!

Cat

Comment

I got so mad at a girl who was texting while she was driving,that I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her

Comment

Usually I prefer to use Supreme Shine Protect and NXT Generation Tech Protect. Both are really nice and great performance. Proper one and give best result, both are my favourite and mostly prefer to use these first.
              Debt Help

Comment

I'm an M40 fan as well, but usually for the exterior. Hyper Dressing wins for me inside the car.

Comment

I like Megs WBD and QID from the Detailers Line for interiors.

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
                  "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

I like the totally natural look like it came from the factory, I use Meguiar's Interior QD.
                    I have convonced all but 1 of my detaling clients to go with the natural look.. I still have 1 client who insists on a shiny dashboard and door panels.. for her car, I use the NXT protectant.
                    Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
                    Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');