• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Products: Wax-Cleaners or whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Other Products: Wax-Cleaners or whatever

I have a bottle of the Mothers Carnauba Cleaner wax. I haven't used it recently, but I do recall really liking how easy it was to apply and remove. Only bummer was when I did a wash 2 weeks later I could tell the beading/sheeting properties had already dropped substantially. Shame, it smelled so yummy and was easy to use.

Comment

I'm waiting on my newest LSP purchase (Blackfire Wet Diamond). Might do a head to head with NXT 2.0 on a black Audi. We'll see.

Haven't found anything I'm all that fond of in terms of an LSP beyond NXT 2.0, although I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to like BWD.

Interested in one day trying Zaino as well.
      ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
        I have a bottle of the Mothers Carnauba Cleaner wax. I haven't used it recently, but I do recall really liking how easy it was to apply and remove.
        I use my small bottle of Mothers cleaner wax to remove water spots and clean plastic chrome. It is a nice travel size. The smell is very nice. It has a tropical scent.
        Al
        ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

In reply to the AutoGlym question.. Yes, I had a Jag S type from 1965 that I fully restored and Autoglym was the 'preferred wax" of the Jaguar club, I used it for a while. It is a pretty good range definitely cold climate as it is very runny and thin compared to Meg's. But it does work and gives a decent shine. I last used it a few years ago (3) and I can comfortably say that the range is very much a 'hand polisher' range so if you use power equipment, walk on by... you'll get a better finish from Meg's every time. It is quite hard to control with power equipment due to it's thinner nature on application. The big plus is that it hardens to the point of being nearly bullet proof (High def wax) and is extremely durable, however the price was very high and unless you live in England where it rains every week, the benefits are variable...
          Just to be clear, the Meg's stuff has plusses and minuses too. Bottom line is that in my limited experience, you won't find a product in their range that you can't buy from Megs at the same or lower price and will perform as well if not better visually.

Comment

It sounds like a product called flash from malco.It works ok but after you wash the car,it comes off.Autoglym They makes some very good products like there hd wax.their superglym polish works great on dark cars

Comment

Anyone ever use Lane Car Care products?

Use Car Wax and Car Polish to protect paint from corrosive elements, including snow, rain, street salt, ultraviolet rays, bird droppings, and tree sap, among other contaminants. Get yours today at Lane's.
              BobbyG

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');