• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 SRT-4 Engine Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2005 SRT-4 Engine Detail

nice pics! Nice engine detail also
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by Hemin8r View Post
      Thanks guys. Ok let's see if I get this correct. The small catch can is from the crank case to the intake and the larger catch can is from the pcv to the throttle body. The small one catches just a bit and that is to keep any oil from going into the turbo. Since I don't have a breather element I use this. The larger cc collects quite a bit of oil.
      I know the PCV one, want one for my Mustang still. I understand what the other one is for now. I know exactly where/what you are talking about!

Comment

just love pics of clean engines and this one is super nice.. very cool man.

Comment

Great job...love those pics as well

Comment

I think the valve cover and intake mani could use some more attention. I know theres a specific cleaner out there for them that will do the job 10x better, I'll try looking for it. I think eagle one makes it.

Comment

Originally posted by sriquixotic View Post
              I think the valve cover and intake mani could use some more attention. I know theres a specific cleaner out there for them that will do the job 10x better, I'll try looking for it. I think eagle one makes it.
              I agree, since my car is a daily driver and not a show car I just wanted it cleaned up.
              Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
              www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
              Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');