• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$274 can of wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $274 can of wax

just out of curiousity,i doubt anyone has used this but, i can not see why this is so expensive,

Find professional auto detail supplies for high quality car care like E-ZYME Nature's Finest Paste Wax at Chemical Guys!

Re: $274 can of wax

Thats just insane! Most people arent going to be able to tell the difference between a $20 wax and a $274 one. But im sure people buy it and think its the best stuff ever just because of the price.

Comment

You think that's expensive, check out some of the Zymol offerings.

Comment

People think that it's superior because of it's high price.

I guarantee you that it's no better than any Meg's Wax/Sealant.

You are paying for the special name, case, and that it's supposedly "All Natural"

Not worth it. I suggest a bottle of NXT 2.0
        Matt

Comment

You wouldnt catch me using that wax any day of the week. I would take that 274 dollars and go crazy on one large order at ADS
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

i would never spend that kind of money on that, when i can get someting good for $255 LESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
              You wouldnt catch me using that wax any day of the week. I would take that 274 dollars and go crazy on one large order at ADS

Same here! I could get so much more stuff better than that wax with that much money
              Last edited by john m.; Mar 25, 2009, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Joel
                Firefighter/EMT-B
                Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                '99 F-150

Comment

some detailers are sponsered by these groups and get it at a very good price and when a cust looks at getting it.. it would be better to get the work done by a pro..

Comment

Why is it so stupid?

Looks are very subjective. To some, that wax may be worth the look.

BTW, looks are not the only thing an LSP should be judged by.

Ease of use, durability, trim staining, beading, sheating, dirt releasing capability, etc, etc are all other ways to judge it. Is it worth $250 more than your normal megs wax/sealant? To some maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Megafast13 View Post

You are paying for the special name, case, and that it's supposedly "All Natural"

Not worth it. I suggest a bottle of NXT 2.0
                      All natural and it's produced by a company named Chemical Guys with a skull logo?

Comment

It all boils down to surface preparation!

I learned on Meguiar's products since coming here and use nothing but Meguiar's waxes, I would like to try others but I am happy with it. I have several waxes ranging from the 10 buck Gold Class to my rare M16 (with ColorX, M26, M21, NXT 1.0/2.0, D151, Cleaner wax, M19 thrown in the middle).

I can't justify spending that kind of money on a wax.

"Find what you like and use it often" if it costs 274.00 dollars, then do it.......

I saw the site, my NXT 2.0 looks just as good on a properly prepared surface.....FWIW.....
                        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I have that, but I paid much much less than the asking price

I'm a wax collector though, so usually one use then its into my display cases

I buy high end waxes because I like their containers usually. Expensive hobby I have to say
                          Hello, I am Isaac

Comment

hey eyezack87 why not empty the wax n give them to me. keep the containers. i'll pay for shipping

Comment

To each his own. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I agree with Aaron, Prep is the key. But if you think your car looks better with this wax. good for you. Buy it. I will get the same look, Probably better using what I do now.
                              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');