• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deatiling shoes, washer&dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deatiling shoes, washer&dryer

Hi,

Has anyone detailed a washer or dryer?

Can I use leather cleaner on my regular black leather shoes?
    And after that, how can I brighten 'em?

Re: Deatiling shoes, washer&dryer

A cleaner/wax would be good for a washer/dryer. A good use for that little sample bottle.

And yes, you can use the leather products on shoes, but I get a higher shine from using a mild soap, and then shoe cream.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I've used the leather foam on my shoes with great success....also, M80 on billiard balls.
      BEFORE

AFTER
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Hmm.. . imagine that #205 on an 8 ball.....

Comment

You had to mention that didn't you Murr? Now I won't be able to sleep until I see what 205 does to it.....
          Bill Poirier
          West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

HAHA... Well, somebody has to try it, dont have a rotary or #205 myself yet.

Comment

Do what I did, go to Harbor Freight and pick one up when they are on sale... the one I have I bought last year for $29.00...it's a Chicago Tools brand but for what I'm using it for, headlights, billiard balls etc, it works great..it's also great when I wash my pads. I stick them on the rotary, turn it to 5 and the water just flies off...M205 is a little steep price wise but really works well...
              Bill Poirier
              West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

Darn it, now I'm gonna have to do a test run on my dryer when my G110 arrives......

Comment

I am sure you can find something else to detail by hand while you wait.... maybe a counter top, faucet, lawn mower, snow blower, file cabinet....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');