• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Purpose Cleaner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Purpose Cleaner!

Where can I get APC?? Is this just an Internet Item??

Re: All Purpose Cleaner!

The only place i have ever found it is online or at a local PBE (Paint and Body Equipment) Store.

You can check and see if there are any local dealers in your area that carry the Professional line of products with the link below and then give a few places a call to see if they stock it.

Dealer Locator
    Brian

Comment

Or you could go with the Meguiars online store, or Rick at Auto Detailing solutions, if you can not find it locally.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

If you have an O'Reilly's auto parts store near you, go in and ask them if they can get it for you from one of their warehouses. The O'Reilly's near my house I think can get pretty much anything of Meguiar's for about the same price (give or take) as ADS or Meguiar's.com, and they'll have it in store for you within a day or two. They stock a good amount of Meguiar's products (mostly consumer) in-store, but apparently they have the Professional line and the Mirror Glaze line in the warehouses. Hope this helps!
        Shane
        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Yeah ive only gotten it online from Rick at ADS, dont know if you can find it anywhere in stores

Comment

Check the older bigger Napa's they carry a lot of the Mirror Glaze and Detailer Line.

Check the Dealer Locator on the Meguiars.com page and search your area and start calling.
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Just to double check you're looking for APC or APC+

APC+ has limited distribution, but APC can be ordered from any PBE store if they don't have it in stock.

How to locate Meguiar's Professional and Detailer products in your hometown

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

The best Place for meg's IMO.

You can't go to autozone or walmart and get APC
                Matt

Comment

Working...
                X