• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cincinnati,Ohio Auto Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati,Ohio Auto Show?

I was wondering if meguiars has a booth or something @ the Cincy Auto Show usally in March. I have been seen your booths at other events but was into other products at the time. But now I have seen the light, really I do use and have gotten others to use your products, real good for the value and they last. Plus having a web site like this is a great way to find out more info on proper usage of all the things you sell. If the web was around 20 years ago ( for all of us) I would have more knowledge on car care, and how easy it is to have a great looking car.
    Thanks
    Kevin
    Kevin

Re: Cincinnati,Ohio Auto Show?

Originally posted by KYMEGS
    I was wondering if Meguiar's has a booth or something @ the Cincy Auto Show usually in March. I have been seen your booths at other events but was into other products at the time. But now I have seen the light, really I do use and have gotten others to use your products, real good for the value and they last. Plus having a web site like this is a great way to find out more info on proper usage of all the things you sell. If the web was around 20 years ago ( for all of us) I would have more knowledge on car care, and how easy it is to have a great looking car.
    Thanks
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

I'll try to find out if we're going to have a booth at the above show or not.

Meguiar's appreciates your patronage and loyalty to our products, and we really appreciate your helping others to discover Meguiar's products also... as the saying goes...

Each one, teach one...

As for the Meguiar's Online Discussion Forum, we hope many people discover our website and find it helpful. Our goal is to use the forum to create an online community where people of like mindedness can come together and share their passion. It's also a way to share information with words and pictures and hopefully video in the future...

We went live online the weekend of the Mini Coopers at Meguiar's NXT Garage! detailing clinic on January 24th, 2004, just 10 months ago and we've been seeing steady growth ever since.

Welcome to Meguiar's Online

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for looking into that Mike. I am going to this show also, and would put a couple hundred bucks into Meg's Products if you guys were there. Usually you aren't, but I hope you will this year
      Matt

Comment

I also am going to that show. It would be great if Meguiar's was there.
        2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
        2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');