• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Shine tire gel & Endurance High Gloss tire gel- Difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Shine tire gel & Endurance High Gloss tire gel- Difference?

I have been using Black Magic Titanium because I liked the shine and longevity. Which of these two produces the most shine? I'll be placing and order with ADS and wanted to know which one is the shiniest.

Re: Hot Shine tire gel & Endurance High Gloss tire gel- Difference?

I'm Sorry I do not know.
    I think though that they are pretty similar products, in shine and longevity.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Hot Shine Tire Gel gives the best shine IMO. I prefer Hot Shine Tire Gel over Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel for both shine and durability. Give the new Hot Shine Tire Gel Kit a try, it comes withthe gel and the Meguiars tire swipe.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I've been using both, and I think I like the Endurance better...longer lasting and less (almost none) sling...smell is great too !!...I've heard the new Hot Shine gel is better but haven't tried it yet..I have the "old" Hot Shine gel but really like Endurance...bought some more tonight at Pep Boys...
        Bill Poirier
        West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

I have fallen in love with High Endurance Gel. The Grape Smell, Very Long Lasting, etc. I strongly recommend it. It is harder to find in stores compared to Hot Shine. Hot Shine has a nice shine but doesn't last as long as the High Endurance Gel. If you are going to shine your tires every weekend, than you don't need the long lasting and you can go for the new Hot Shine Kit w/Applicator
          Matt

Comment

Wow...50/50 either way so far!

Decisions, decisions!

Comment

Just try both and see which you like
              Matt

Comment

Another vote for the High Endurance Gel...I love the smell, look, and lack of "sling."

Comment

I haven't used high endurance, but the hot shine looks very glossy and lasts very long. It isn't glossy the entire time, after about a week or so it starts to just looking like a very rich black.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                  Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

I picked up a bottle of Hot shine last night at walmart. Never used it before but will see how it goes. I am thinking I am not going to be disappointed in it.
                    2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
                    2005 Honda CRF250R
                    2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

Well, I went to Auto Zone today and found my Black Magic and the High Endurance. They didn't have the Hot shine.

I bought both! I can't wait to try the High Endurance!

Thanks for everyone's replies!

Comment

Hope that you like it hehhe I have endurance gel and hot shine spray... hot shine is very shining, wet look.. endurance has less shine but stays black longer.. well you choice.. hope that you like the shine
                        "Does it come in black?" Bruce Wayne / Batman Begins

Comment

Thanks for this idea, going to try and compare with the all season tire dressing.

Comment

I've been using both. For me, the endurance has no ing where as the black magic I couldn't get it to not sling

Comment

I have just used the High Endurance for the first time and will never go back.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');