• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APC or APC+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APC or APC+

It did,

Any reason to get APC over APC+

APC vs. APC+ Let's hear it from Meguiars

What to buy APC or APC+

APC versus APC Plus

Think any questions in this thread are already covered in one of the above threads...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      Thought this topic just came up recently?

I feel certain we will probably see another before May is up.

Comment

I have used both and I think APC+ is better for my uses. Seems to not foam up as much and leaves a nicer finish.

Don't like the smell though.

Ryan
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

APC+, because it can actually be sprayed out of a spray bottle, unlike APC which foams so much, it's literally impossible to get it to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by cardriver View Post
            APC+, because it can actually be sprayed out of a spray bottle, unlike APC which foams so much, it's literally impossible to get it to come out.
            Interesting.
            At times I have even used APC with a foaming sprayer to get it to foam and cling to wheel wells. (Didn't work all that good)
            When used with a regular spray head, I have no problem whatsoever in spraying it on a surface. Actually, no foaming is even noticeable.
            I use it at 10:1 in most cases, but the few times I used it at 4:1, it didn't seem to foam a great deal either.
            The gallon I am using was purchased a few months after the original APC+ was discontinued and is probably a few years old. Maybe that is the difference.
            Charles
            The Rainmaker

Comment

I use APC+. It's great for all-around cleaner (house and auto), and for carpet extraction as well.

Comment

Day to day, APC+, simply because it smells better. Although I have a gallon of APC so I will sitll be using that as well.
                Dilution Chart

Comment

Originally posted by drastic_detail View Post
                  can both be used on leather? If so what raito?
                  +1

Comment

Ive used APC+ on leather and have never had a problem. More specifically I will use it with a mr clean magic eraser and use the APC+ instead of water if it is really soiled leather. I use it at a ration of 10:1

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');