• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Detailer near Duluth, mn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Detailer near Duluth, mn

I have a 1993 cadillac deville, white in color that needs to be brought from the dead by an experienced Meguiar's detailer. Please let me know if anyone has any leads....thanks

Re: Meguiar's Detailer near Duluth, mn

Does anyone know of anyone in Duluth?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

A trip down 35 to the cities will find you a great detailer named RaskyR1! It's a drive but would be well worth the trip!
      Scott

Comment

Yeah, I dont know where Duluth is but if its near Rasky hes your man! He does some amazing work and he can definetly help you out!

Comment

x3 for Rasky. He does great work.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Like others hav mentioned Rasky is probably a good bet. I am in the Cities, but I often go back up to Duluth during the summer for a few weekends here and there. I could certainly help restore it but I can't make any guarantees of a show car finish. I did recently invest in a G110, but have yet to use it. You can certainly PM me and we could possibly work something out.

Also, for those who don't know, Duluth is at the most eastern tip of Lake Superior in Minnesota and is about two hours (150 miles) north of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
            "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

hey guys, thanks for your input. I was able to find someone here in duluth(Just like new detail and wash). Meguiar's actually comes to his shop once a year for an open garage type deal.
              Per our conversation he says for what my car needs coupled with the products i have i should be able to do a really good job as long as i take my time and stick to the instructions. he's been in the business 30 years and says Meguairs is the best money can buy.

if i cant get the results i want i'll definately take my business there. Honesty is hard to find these days...especially when you're talking a few hundred bucks!!!!

Comment

Glad you found someone. Hope everything works out and maybe before you know if you will just take care of it yourself. Maybe I'll see a nice shiney Cadillac Deville up there sometime this summer. Take care.

Comment

Just wondering if there were any updates on this?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');