• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple page, thread topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple page, thread topics

Mike,
    I might be doing this wrong, but I would like to click on a new thread heading and bring up all pages at one time. Can you add an "all" button? A high-speed internet system can bring up all pages in a thread pretty quick!

Ex. NXT is awesome! (1 2 3) all

Thank you!
    SRT-10 Silver

Re: Multiple page, thread topics

Originally posted by Newport Viper
    Mike,
    I might be doing this wrong, but I would like to click on a new thread heading and bring up all pages at one time. Can you add an "all" button? A high-speed internet system can bring up all pages in a thread pretty quick!

Ex. NXT is awesome! (1 2 3) all

Thank you!
    I'm not sure, I can contact David and ask him, but that might be a feature in newer versions of vbulletin. One of the reasons we can't upgrade to a newer version of vbulletin is because the Skin were using for this forum doesn't work the vbulletin 3. or higher

Rats!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I like NV's idea, might make looking over stuff easier.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

In UserCP > Edit Options > Default Posts per Thread you can set it to view up to 40 per page, I assume you've done that. We need a choice of 'All' in there.
        My Car!

Comment

Just to chime in,

I have set the default at 10 because of the amount of pictures I tend to post. I'm worried that if I set it to a higher number that some people will give up and click away because of the time it will take to download a single page, take this one for example,

Picture intensive page

If anyone has noticed, I've started to only place 1-3 pictures in any one message. Even though I'm trying to spread them out, when I or anyone else posts a picture rich post, it will take people on dial-up a long time to download.

I'm on cable-modem, I actually prefer the 15-20 posts per page, but speed isn't a hindrance.

Comments?

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
            In UserCP > Edit Options > Default Posts per Thread you can set it to view up to 40 per page, I assume you've done that. We need a choice of 'All' in there.
            Thanks that helps! Didn't know you could do that.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');