• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110 failed me, today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G110 failed me, today.

mine died on April 8th, i sent it out on the 11th via USPS ground. i wonder if it got there yet...eek. mine also died out the same way as Intruder.

Comment

How long did you guys use yours before it died? Has me skeptical about my future G110 order.

Comment

i bought mine on 3-10-08...probably...40-50hrs?

Comment

I bought mine on 05-15-2008. Has about 15 hours. I finally settled on shipping through the USPS. Shipping is 16.80 for 7-10 day ground or 44.30 for 2-3 day ground. Looks like I am going 7-10 day. Going out Monday!!! Be on the look out.

Erick
          Erick Lawson

2007 Ford F-150 / 2004 Infiniti G35

Comment

received my new one today. along with a 7" yellow foam pad. thanks MCS!

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder View Post
              I bought mine on 05-15-2008. Has about 15 hours. I finally settled on shipping through the USPS. Shipping is 16.80 for 7-10 day ground or 44.30 for 2-3 day ground. Looks like I am going 7-10 day. Going out Monday!!! Be on the look out.

Erick
              hey Erick, that was the same price i paid for ground.

Comment

Mine failed today too.....halfway through a motorhome detail. Seems more than a few have failed. Customer Service is quick to react however.....has the problem been solved??
                Barry

Comment

While it is easy to focus on the G110 machines that have failed, we rarely consider or discuss the thousands and thousands of machines that have been sold and are working with zero issues. While we do our best to design and create the best possible products and improve them regularly, it is tough to guarantee every single machine or product for that matter is going to be 100% perfect, 100% of the time.
                  That is why we offer our satisfaction guarantee/warranty, as well as, our customer service staff that is always willing to assist you.
                  Thanks for understanding!
                  Brian Hann
                  Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
                  Meguiar's Inc.
                  Irvine, California
                  bhann@meguiars.com
                  (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Just to add... rather than post it on the board, it's best to call the customer service line and they will take care of you and make it right. My customer service experience with them has been nothing but stellar and is one reason why i continue to use megs products...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');