• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech wax Bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if I offended you! I like the RX-8, they are really nice looking cars. I just don't like when people rice out any car. Besides, I'm sure yours doesn't have the freaky paint job the NXT one does. Right?

Slats
    -------------
    John 17:3
    -------------

Comment

ha ha, not offended!! i totally understand your point. I agree with you on the funky paint color scheme, and i think Megs is trying to appeal to the younger generation, most of which is easly impressed by the fancy packaging instead of recognizing and understanding reputation. maybe if they could get them to try Megs products, it would create a new generation of followers. does it makes sense?? i lost myself in the middle of all the typing.
      Reflections
      Professional Detailing
      Paint Polishing
      Carlos Davila Owner

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's funny cause I am young (21) and I don't like the design. Maybe it because it has the Barney the Dinosaur color scheme! Oh well. I always talk up Meg's with my friends, so hopefully some of them will buy the stuff. One thing is for sure -- it is really wise of Meguiar's to have this forum for suggestions. Obviously this is a company that listens to consumers!

Slats
        -------------
        John 17:3
        -------------

Comment

one observation is that every time I go to a parts store to look for Megs is that the bottles are very hard to spot. All the colors and flashy designs from the other products makes it hard to easily identify Megs from the distance, as well when it's right in front of you. The first time I looked at NXT, the colors and the logo caught my eye as I was passing by. I admit that my first impression was some confusion, since I believe that Megs is all about quality, not flashiness. I grabbed a bottle last night from walmart. I'll post my results.
          Reflections
          Professional Detailing
          Paint Polishing
          Carlos Davila Owner

Comment

Yea I agree the label on the NXT needs a lot better looking car on it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');