• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shampoo Plus D11101 ~ Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shampoo Plus D11101 ~ Review

I still use Shampoo Plus on some occasions, but I do not use it as often as I used to.

I have been using a lot of NXT Generation Car Wash and M62 lately. I also always have multiple jugs of Deep Crystal Car Wash on hand for tires, wheelwells, engines etc, I like using that instead since it is cheaper and cleans pretty well.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I love Shampoo Plus as well. Only gotten the chance to use it once since it has been raining and raining and raining and raining. Not cool. Rain rain go away...oh...uh, never mind . But I am looking forward very much to using it again. I wish my shampoo smelled as good as Shampoo Plus does!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
        I love Shampoo Plus as well. Only gotten the chance to use it once since it has been raining and raining and raining and raining. Not cool. Rain rain go away...oh...uh, never mind . But I am looking forward very much to using it again. I wish my shampoo smelled as good as Shampoo Plus does!
        Send some of that our way.
        r. b.

Comment

has anyone here tried hyperwash ? i am thinking about ordering some in a gallon. i heard that it suds up like crazy and the suds last a long time..i know suds arent the key to a good wash, but i just like the look of them ..and plus dilution ratios of 400:1 make me happy too..anyone try hyperwash yet ? fill me on your thoughts !
          Addicted

Comment

oh and what is the dilution ratio for shampoo plus ? i understand Tuck91 that you used it at 1 oz per gallon..is that whats on the back of the gallon in the directions ?
            Addicted

Comment

Yeah, Shampoo Plus is one ounce per gallon.

Depoends what you are looking for in a soap. I think you would find the Gold Class, #62, and possibly Shampoo Plusto be a little "higher end" as far as leaving a nice look behind.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

what do you mean by higher end ? in the pics i can see that nicks truck looks amazing, and all he did was wash it !? thats beautiful ! ive used GC, NXT, and DC...deep crystal left a plain clean look..Nxt left a rich sweet look..and GC left a sleek bright look. those are just my observations..i was wondering how shampoo plus left the paint looking..if it can be described in words ? nicks truck looked amazing though in those pictures..i was thinking about getting hyper wash because the 400:1 ratio put a smile on my face..i dont wash a thousand cars a day..really just my own and sometimes my parents when i see them..hyper wash made me think, i wont have to buy car wash soap in a long time if i buy it..but i realize it was intended for people who wash hundreds of cars a day..i think im ganna go for shampoo plus. its about 11 dollars cheaper on ADS
                Addicted

Comment

Well, for me, it just seems like they (Gold Class, #62, Shampoo Plus) leave a bit nicer look behind than the DC and Nxt soaps. Though they also seem a big gentler, meaning Nxt seems to be a bit stronger of a cleaner.

And Meguiars does consider Gold Class the top of the line as far as gentle and leaving a great look behind.

Comment

Murr1525, thank you for your input...i am really considering purchasing shampoo plus...how well are the suds with shampoo plus ? i know suds arent the key to washing but i love having suds (personal preferance)..and do they last a while ?
                    Addicted

Comment

I dunno... I used it in a foam gun, not a bucket. Seemed ok as far as foaming that way.

Comment

arighty..thanks for ur help !
                        Addicted

Comment

so my order from ADS came in and of course, i purchased a gallon of shampoo plus..and i have to say i am purely amazed at how gentle and great his product is. it mixes really well and foams up really really nice..i have to agree with Tuck, the suds do last longer than GC or NXT..infact the suds never die, they keep comin for as long as you keep gliding your mitt..i love it. its my new personal preferance.
                          Addicted

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');