• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1931 Bentley Saloon: Full sand, buff, and detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1931 Bentley Saloon: Full sand, buff, and detail

Originally posted by TH0001 View Post
    Wow this is more impressive then my right up that you are now hi-jacking with your whimsical copy....
    Back on topic then...

Wonderful work on the write-up and the car.

A master paint-polishing craftsman and artist!
    Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Wow!!! What A Masterpice

Comment

Originally posted by TH0001 View Post
        Thanks Desert. I was trying to be artsy (or however it is spelled) as I am, contary to popular lies, just learning photoshop. I do like your verision much better, what a fun program to mess around with.
        Thanks Todd, removing your watermark was a challenge... LOL
        If you have any others you want chopped you can post them or send them to me, I'm just a hack at it but it's fun....

Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
        08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
        98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
        82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

I'm speachless! :
          Just an all out amazing job Todd! The amount of time involved not only in the detailing, but also in the effort put forth to do the write up and wet sanding how-to, is just astonishing ! Great photograpphy skillz too!

I'd also like to say that those were some very awesome words by Kevin Brown! :
          Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by RaskyR1 View Post
            I'm speachless! :
            Just an all out amazing job Todd! The amount of time involved not only in the detailing, but also in the effort put forth to do the write up and wet sanding how-to, is just astonishing ! Great photograpphy skillz too!

I'd also like to say that those were some very awesome words by Kevin Brown! :
            Thanks for the compliments Rasky ol' chap(d)...
            Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Unbelievable! Not only are the final results outstanding, but the way that you did the write up is extremely helpful to others who may be considering taking on the daunting task of wet sanding.

In fact, that is how I found this thread, but searching the term "sand" as I am going to be wet sanding a friends car (with very old paint, nothing to "lose").

Thank you, very much, for this superb thread!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');