• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weathertech Floor Liners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weathertech Floor Liners

It has been a hard winter for my black floor liners and I looking to bring then back to life. I know I could use any interior care product but obviously I would need something that does not leave a slick surface. Any suggestions?
    Dilution Chart

Re: Weathertech Floor Liners

APC or APC+ workgreat every time.
    It will clean them well and no slippery surface

Comment

Well I was going to clean them with APC and a stiff brush, I just wasn't sure what kind of "finish" it would leave.
      Dilution Chart

Comment

I have 4 sets of weathertechs and I use APC+ at 10:1 on them (4:1 if they get a little greasy). Works great. Do not use Super Degreaser at 4:1 or Fantastic. They are a bit strong and tend to dry them out and cause cracking. I've never tried APC. To get rid of the chalky appearance without making them slippery I have used 40; spray it on a rag and work it in, wipe off the excess let it dry and follow with a wipedown from a microfiber soaked in hot water and wrung. QID also works great for a light wipedown after cleaning.

Comment

I used APC on mine after this winter and they look like you just took them out of the box.

I also use APC on the rubber floor in my truck, keeps it looking like new. All at 10:1 ratio.

Comment

good thread, i gotta try to restore my driver side!
            "Forza Kimi"

Comment

My biggest complaint about WeatherTech Floor Liners is they don't make them for my truck!!
              BobbyG

Comment

kudos for a a tacoma with weathertechs! ive always wanted some for my truck but couldnt justify the price... ill let the gf get em for me for xmas hahah...
                - Markito -

Comment

I know the thread is over a year old, but 2 thumbs up for WeatherTech liners.

I clean with APC 1:10 in the spring, and to make them look brandy new just did a final spray n' wipe with Hyper Dressing.

After a new England winter, now they look like new!

See my thread in the "Show your Detailing Work" section:
                  Eddie
                  1995 Plymouth Neon Sport Coupe - Nitro Yellowgreen
                  1998 Plymouth Neon ACR sedan - Bright Platinum
                  2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 - Silver Frost
                  Red Bull and vodka tastes worse than gasoline.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');