• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting a poll??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting a poll??

As long as I have been posting in message boards I have never posted a poll how do you do it? Can anyone do it or only admin.?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Hey,
    Anyone can post a poll. What you are going to do is when you create a new tread, type in what the poll is about in the normal area. Then at the very bottom under attachments, there is a box asking if it is a poll. Click the box and write in the umber of topics there are to choose from in the box beside it. Then click submit and it will take you to another page where you fill in the actual topics. Good luck, if you have any questions feel free to ask again here or pm me.
    Joe

Comment

Thanks for the help!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Editing a poll

I posted a poll the other day and after having seen some of the results I thought I should add a couple more options to choose from. When I went back to edit the poll, I could not edit it.

I see a link where the moderators can edit a pollbut not the original poster. Is this the case? Just curious for future purposes.
        Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Yeah Its kind of like adding a candidate "AFTER" elections have started That would make some people upset. I guess thats the ethic behind not letting you edit a poll. Mybe you can edit IF no one has voted?
          http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Hey Jeff,

Editing polls is up to the Moderator or the Admin. If something needs to be added, let Mike or myself know. Otherwise, we like to avoid making any changes after the fact.

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');