• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad batch of scratchx 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad batch of scratchx 2.0

I got a bottle today, and seems like it's way too runny. When shaken, it sounded like water.

I also found it was odd that it did not have a seal on the bottle. Are all these symptoms normal?
    Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
    baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Re: Bad batch of scratchx 2.0

Originally posted by dope92cc View Post
    I got a bottle today, and seems like it's way too runny. When shaken, it sounded like water.

I also found it was odd that it did not have a seal on the bottle. Are all these symptoms normal?
    I'd take it back to the store. I've had customers bring back bottles and have filled them with water and we've returned them.

Comment

i'm definitely taking it back tomorrow. i watched i video from meguiar's asia, and their scratchx2 looked like a cream and not completely liquid.

Comment

Sounds like there is something wrong. I would definitely return it.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

You just can't trust some people anymore, It's sad that some people will use the product, fill the bottle with water and return it.
          I hope that's not your case dope, ScratchX 2.0 is fairly thick and shouldn't be runny at all.
          For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

I think I have a similar problem with UC.
            But I do not recall it being the first time I got it, and just became very liequidy over a period of time.
            Sorry to hear the bad news.
            If at all possible I would return it.
            Joel
            Firefighter/EMT-B
            Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
            "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
            '99 F-150

Comment

***Moved to Customer Service Hotline***

It should have a consistency like a skin lotion, if not return the product with your receipt to the store from which you purchased the product.

If you have any problems returning the product then contact Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

All is well now. When I returned it, i noticed the other bottle of 2.0 was even more watery. So I got a tube of original scratchx.

A dude at the store said "it all settles on the bottom and the water goes to the top".

I think i'll just order from ADS or Meguiars direct instead of chains from now on.

Comment

I saw the same thing at WalMart last week. The guy ahead of me at the cash register was returning a bottle of Mother's spray detailer and I asked him if he was unhappy the product. He said that he sprayed the detailer on his car but it didn't take him long to realize that the bottle was filled with water.

Good heads up! Always crack the cap of whatever you're buying and make sure the seal is in place and not open to any degree.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');