• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Events on the right coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Events on the right coast

Hello all,
    I know that I asked this question at the end of Mike's thread on the MB event, so many of you may have not seen it. Anyway, are there any Meguiars events planned for the East Coast? I live in Hampton, Virginia, so I am fairly centralized (just have to convince momma of a road trip ).

Thanks,
    Lee

I see them at All Ford Carlisle every year.
    Leo

Comment

Does this one fit the bill at all?

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...=&threadid=342

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You never know what you can get, until you ask....

Tom
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

All the Carlisle events...most of the Super Chevy events and I think O.C. in May
          http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Comment

Car Crazy Events around the world

Hi,

I am a new member and I live in Central Ma. There is a huge car show every year on the first week of July. It is in Worcester, Ma and they expect up-wards to 5,000 cars for this year. I am not aware if Meguiars participates in it but I have seen the competition there. It would be a fantastic opportunity for Meguiars. The show is called Summer Nationals
            Love their products

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');