• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEMA here we come !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there all week, if you guys want to meet up let me know.
    If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

Alright so where is the Meguiar's rig going to be located then? In front of the convention center in that big area where all the big displays are setup?
      Later,
      Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
      Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by DETLMAN
        I will be there all week, if you guys want to meet up let me know.
        Brian, I will either get there Tuesday or Wednesday. Are you driving or flying?
        Last edited by SpoiledMan; Oct 22, 2004, 02:25 PM.
        Quadruple Honda Owner
        Black cars are easy!

Comment

Flying, I am coming out alone on sunday and my wife is flying in wednsday night.
          If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

I might be able to make coming out Sunday or Monday happen. PM me your cell number.
            Quadruple Honda Owner
            Black cars are easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
              Alright so where is the Meguiar's rig going to be located then? In front of the convention center in that big area where all the big displays are setup?
              Not exactly sure... Do you know where the night club "The Beach " Is at? From what I understand it is in front of the CC and one truck will be in that lot and the other acrossed the street. Everyone will walk by one of the two trucks to get in
              http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Comment

I think I know what your talking about. I remember walking across the street to get to another section. Anyways, I have two days to find it. I can't wait, just over a week left. I'm driving up from Phoenix tentatively Monday evening.
                Later,
                Ricky

Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

I"M GETTING EXCITED! I'm heading out of here tomorrow afternoon as soon as I get done with my classes. Should be in Vegas around 7 to 8ish tomorrow night! Getting ready to have tired feet.
                  Later,
                  Ricky

Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

If anyone wants to hook up out there, I will be there by Wednesday afternoon. My cell number is 323-816-2055.

Chris
                    Quadruple Honda Owner
                    Black cars are easy!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');