• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surfside Detailing: VW Touareg TDI Press Launch in South Boston, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfside Detailing: VW Touareg TDI Press Launch in South Boston, VA

I don't post much here but we use only Meguiar's products and I wanted to show off our latest event. We are based out of Orange County, California but we travel nationwide to help make sure Volkswagen has the cleanest vehicles for their press events.

Pictures are from South Boston, Virginia at the Berry Hill Plantation. Vehicles were prepped and staged for the press to drive to Virginia International Raceway (Awesome TRACK!!)

got some more pics from one of my crew members

Vehicles came in trashed as well as we had to remove the vinyl decals

Our nice work area

The pollen that collected in only 10 miles of driving. We are spoiled in California!!

Volkswagen Corral at Virginia International Raceway

Hospitality Tent for VW Execs, TDI Cup Racers and Media

TDI Cup Cars

Re: Surfside Detailing: VW Touareg TDI Press Launch in South Boston, VA

Good work!

Those TDI cup cars look mean too!

Comment

Thanks the TDI Cup Cars are sweet they wear Audi R8 Brakes up front

Comment

Nice pics! How many of them did ya have to detail? By the looks of it you had your work cut out for you.
        Unfortunately here on the East Coast, pollen is EVERYWHERE this time of the year. I can dust off my car with a California Duster and BAM! 5-10 minutes later they're back....sorta like swirls, you think you knocked them all out and they come back with a vengence!
        For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

thats awesome, did I see someone's initials in the dust??
          Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Looks Great!!
            Nice Work!!!
            Sweet Reflections!!
            Nice Wet Looking Cars!!
            Keep Up the Great Work!!
            Joel
            Firefighter/EMT-B
            Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
            "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
            '99 F-150

Comment

It was a small event so myself and 2 helpers we had 11 vehicles we were responsible for. typically we have between 20-40 vehicles we take care of. Long days and nights. I'm glad I live in California without all that pollen!!!

Comment

Wow that looked great! I love VW, is the TDI Cup to see whom can go the furtherst as well?
                "Every moment frontin and maxin
                Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                "

Comment

Zuke,

Actually it is a bunch of young racers that compete across the country. I noticed you live in Seattle we will be up there in June working on a Subaru program

Comment

Originally posted by stereooptions View Post
                    Zuke,

Actually it is a bunch of young racers that compete across the country. I noticed you live in Seattle we will be up there in June working on a Subaru program

Throw me a msg when your near, ill have to check it out!
                    "Every moment frontin and maxin
                    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                    "

Comment

nice work, keeping them all clean and shiny.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');