• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Wash ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Wash ?

Looking for some input on this product. Thinking about using this for my business.thanx
    good
    20.00%
    very good
    20.00%
    awesome
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Jason

What qualities or characteristics to you look for in a car wash?

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

soapy foamy no residue left behind amount for price
      Jason

Comment

I have a gallon of it, but I'm yet to use up my last bit of the old stuff so I'll have to let you know here soon. On the price side of things though a gallon retails for $25. An ounce from the pump is good for a 5 gallon bucket so you get 128 five gallon buckets of wash so it comes out to just under 20 cents a bucket full. I think that would be hard to beat in way of cost.
        Later,
        Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
        Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

I had the opportunity to test out this product back in April when I was at Meguiar's 3-day Advanced Surface Care Course. In a single word, all I could say was 'WOW'.

Mike Pennington emerged into the Meguiar's garage carrying this little dish of soap and said 'this is all it takes...'. Naturally, everyone standing there was kind of looking around with a puzzled and skeptical look but, sure enough, after pouring that tiny amount into the bottom of a 5-gallon wash bucket (equipped with a grit-guard), the foam and sudsing action was beyond impressive.

We washed a Meguiar's employee's car and I was VERY impressed with the product. To date, I don't have a gallon of it in my arsenal but, it is VERY high on my list of products to purchase.

Like was mentioned earlier, it's tough to beat one ounce per 5-gallons!! Even better, I believe it's available in 5-gallon buckets for the 'higher volume' type of detailer.

RP
          -The Final Detail-
          Lagrange, Kentucky
          thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
          CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Alright I broke the seal on the hyperwash early just for you.

First thing I noticed was the smell was very very potent. I actually had a little bit of shortness of breath near the undilluted product. I deffinitely will be missing the nice bubble gum smell of the discontinued car wash soap . On to the use of it, the included pump is a very nice feature as it eliminates me having to guess how many splugs out of the bottle to use. You kind of look in to the bucket with just that one oune in there thinking "yeah right". But, it does foam right up and work pretty well.

It's nice and foamy. I washed my car in the usual manner, nothing too spectacular there. For the rince though I have to give the product a big thumbs up it is probably the most free rinsing car wash soap I've used. I was very impressed by that. For the price I don't think your going to find anything better than this. My only personal concern now is how long is it going to take me to use this gallon at 400:1.
            Later,
            Ricky

Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
              ...My only personal concern now is how long is it going to take me to use this gallon at 400:1.
              That's a good problem though... right? Especially since you gave it a great big fluffy thumbs up!
              -The Final Detail-
              Lagrange, Kentucky
              thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
              CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Great thread, you've got me thinking bout trying it. I use NXT now.

Comment

Rockpick, yeah but what if they come up with something new in the mean time. It's like when I bought a gallon of W dressing only a few months before they changed the detailer line all around. Now I've barely used 1/3 of that.

Scrub, click on the link on my signature. Auto Detailing Solutions sells the hyper wash in a 12 oz container if you wanted a smaller trial size.
                  Later,
                  Ricky

Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Hyper-Wash is a great product, make sure that you get the pump with it to control your dilution ratios. I bet I have washed 25 cars with it and still have over 1/2 a gallon. For the price of $22 it is unbeatable.

400:1 dilution ratio
                    "Washing for the People"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');