• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Detailer needed in Pasadena area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Detailer needed in Pasadena area

I have a friend with a show 02 Passat that needs swirls polished out. Prefer no fillers or glazes used and something like VM topped with #16 .. or NXT topped with #16.. or #20 etc etc
    . This can lead to a regular customer.

BTW this is a blown V6 AWD Passat

Car can be seen here

Julians car

Here is about what your dealing with ( light exagerated )

P M S Adjuster

Hi Jesstzn,

We have a number of detailers that hang out here on the forum that should be able to take care of this,

Spoiledman, HotRodGuy, RDVT4ME, DETLMAN, and Superior Shine all come to mind right off the bat...

He's welcome to attend one of our Saturday Detailing Classes and we'll teach him how he can remove the swirls himself and then maintain the finish on this car and all of his cars.

I'm sure as the evening rolls around and some of these people go online, we'll see some offers...

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Call joe, ( Superior Shine ) he is regularly in that area

626-964-0808
      If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

Originally posted by DETLMAN
        Call joe, ( Superior Shine ) he is regularly in that area

626-964-0808
        YT I sent him a pvt with the info.
        P M S Adjuster

Comment

If Joe can't do it inside of your friends timeframe, let me know and I will see what I can do.
          Quadruple Honda Owner
          Black cars are easy!

Comment

Sorry for the time restraints, I'm sure no matter which one of us tackles it, it'll come out flawless
            Chopped 55 Suburban
            99 3.0 CL
            Family cars:
            1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
            48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
            New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
            Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Good news- I service that area all the time (we were near lake and 210 just last Friday)- Bad news I am booked until the first week of Dec.

I don't get alerted to PMs, my ISP filter stores it as junk mail.

Call if I am the lucky detailer that gets the job call me 626-964-0808
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
                Good news- I service that area all the time (we were near lake and 210 just last Friday)- Bad news I am booked until the first week of Dec.

I don't get alerted to PMs, my ISP filter stores it as junk mail.

Call if I am the lucky detailer that gets the job call me 626-964-0808
                Well poop .. He is doing a magazine photo shoot before 3rd week in Nov ..

Any others ?
                P M S Adjuster

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');