• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ATV Owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ATV Owners?

I dug mine out of storage at the parents house this weekend. Couldn't get it running. It hasn't been started for 3-4 years. It's a 1987 Honda TRX250X. I've had it since 1989. It's been a great machine but I think it's time to get a new one. I'm thinking something not as sporty in 4x4.

I have some of the plastic panels here and hope to clean them up a bit. Maybe I'll even do a little write up on detailing plastic.

So what do you have?
    Scott

Re: Any ATV Owners?

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
    Maybe I'll even do a little write up on detailing plastic.
    You should definitely do that! It would be very helpful to me and others!

Comment

I have a 87 too with a few updates, the bike gets faster and I get slower.... and older. I tell the young ones its old school, I have sticker on the side that says Classic 250r

Comment

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R Limited Edition

Comment

I run a 2003 4MM stroker banshee, with all the goodies... I'll see if I can get some pictures uploaded...

But the guys I ride with have a few 650 Kawaski Prairies and a few of the 700's... Pretty nasty quads for being big 4X4's

I do I.T. work for several ATV's shops so if you need some information on anything, shoot me a message and I'll talk to them for ya!!

Thanks
          Red 99 SS Camaro - 578 RWHP 611 FT/LBS

"..If you do not strive to be the best at what you do, why do it at all?"

Comment

john m. - I'll see what I can do.

smooth72 - Sweet machine! My buddy I used to ride with back in the day had a 86 250R. I loved that thing.

tyler - I'm so jealous! I bet that thing flies! Now that I checked out the other thread I remember the spider. I hate spiders.

b00g2003 - Cool, feel free to post some photos! I'm surprised how fast some of those big 4x4's are. A friend of mine just got a Yamaha 660 4x4 and says he can't believe how fast it is.

Anyone else have any!
            Scott

Comment

Anyone else have any!
              I've got a 2000 Honda Rancher 4x4 with a few accessories. It's no sport quad, but it is plenty fast for the trails i ride.

Brian

Comment

tyler - I'm so jealous! I bet that thing flies! Now that I checked out the other thread I remember the spider. I hate spiders.
                It gets going for sure! I've been, well, up there in the speed, lol. I remember now you didn't like that spider too much, hehe. They are all probably there again. It had to go back in storage as that's when I started losing my job so the extra money to fix it went bye bye.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');