• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures & Comments - 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Convertible Extreme Makeover - May 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures & Comments - 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Convertible Extreme Makeover - Ma

It's old, It's Black I love It

Great Work !

Comment

Re: Pictures & Comments - 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Convertible Extreme Makeover - Ma

Car looks great. Nice work!
      If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Car came out fantastic! I'm bummed I couldn't make it.

Mike
        Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

That is a really neat old car! Wish I could of been there. You all did a fantastic job!
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by Mikejl View Post
            Car came out fantastic! I'm bummed I couldn't make it.

Mike
            Yea, we missed you!

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
            That is a really neat old car! Wish I could of been there. You all did a fantastic job!
            Well your invited!
            Just show up, what's the problem?

Comment

Hi Mario,I came across your reply,eventually. Yeah nice machine..Quick too! Go easy on the turbos!

Comment

Thanks for putting so many pics.Nice to see these cars in such great condition.Excellent job done and nice to see so many people working as a team.

Wish there was something like that here.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

this is authentic

see how this was being kept till now

awesome
                  it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

A truly lovely work!
                    Both in the automotive design then and in the detailing art now...
                    Good Job!
                    Proud owner of:
                    Quik Clay Detailing System, Scratch X, NXT Tech Wax 1.0 (liquid and paste), High Endurance, Natural Shine, #80, #82, #83, #84, APC, Last Touch, #34, #16, Megs Glass Cleaner Concentrate, Megs Soft Wash Gel, Megs Smooth Surface Clay Kit, Megs Ultimate Quik Detailer

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');