• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want to buy a detail business??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody want to buy a detail business??

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
    So what was the final straw?
    The final straw? I'm peeing blue With all the meds I'm having to take on a daily basis, just to keep me healthy and going, my pee is blue

Yes, I just openly admitted this on a public forum Basically I'm just tired. I'm getting ready to turn 38 years old, and need to enjoy life. I work 7 days a week, and 10-16 hour days, everyday. I just need a break. I enjoy the work, and the money is great. But I'm turning into an old man, and I can feel it.
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
      The final straw? I'm peeing blue With all the meds I'm having to take on a daily basis, just to keep me healthy and going, my pee is blue

Yes, I just openly admitted this on a public forum Basically I'm just tired. I'm getting ready to turn 38 years old, and need to enjoy life. I work 7 days a week, and 10-16 hour days, everyday. I just need a break. I enjoy the work, and the money is great. But I'm turning into an old man, and I can feel it.
      Wow! idk what to say about that!

I joke with you Nick but you really arent that old! Just a few years older than me but im sure it will be great to have relaxing time to enjoy the family and just chill out. Take some more of those days where you never get out of your pj's lol

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
        Take some more of those days where you never get out of your pj's lol
        Thats what I'm wanting

Comment

Man, Thats sad to hear. Hope you get to feeling better.

I would buy this thing if I had the money. This would be a right step for my own detailing business.

Good luck on selling it.

Comment

That seals it for me! I'm 10 years older than Nick and I think I will just keep my detailing activities to polishing paint only. You're making the right choice, Nick. Good health is priceless and irreplaceable. Kudos to you for recognizing that.

Comment

I know I won't be selling this business overnight, it will take a while to find the right buyer. But until then, I will continue to work the entire business, and keep a good company name for any prospective buyers in the future.

Comment

Hmmm I have been looking for a way to move to TX, too bad I have been out of work so long and do not have the funds to buy the business. Nick I hope you get to enjoy your free time now and rest your body.

Comment

Nick if you don't have children here is the scoop, adopt me (im sure we can get some tax write off yes?) and i will just go under your wing, then one day i can ride the red horse to phx to build your retirement home...Haha
                  "Every moment frontin and maxin
                  Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                  "

Comment

Good luck Nick. I sent you a PM the other day idk if you got it...?
                    Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
                    Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Nick. Hopefully you will find a buyer sooner then later.

Your health is way more important then going through what you are now. Good luck in everything.
                      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Sounds like you just need to take on some employees and grow it even more. Let them handle the weekends and late hours.

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by AZStang View Post
                          Sounds like you just need to take on some employees and grow it even more. Let them handle the weekends and late hours.

Shawn
                          I was about to post the same thing. Have you considered hiring and training some detailers or even a manager. This way you can run the business and visit job sites and inspect the work these guys are doing.

Comment

Awe man!
                            I'm so sorry to hear of this!
                            I so hope you get better!

Comment

Originally posted by AZStang View Post

Shawn
                              BINGO!
                              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day when you'd sell. That *****. I wish I had half the skills and knowledge you have. I wish I had the money to buy you out, too. Oh well. But...you'll still keep showing us pictures of your fabulous work, right? I assume you're not giving up detailing altogether, just toning way back. Hope all goes well for you!
                                Shane
                                1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');