• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Leather Cleaner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Leather Cleaner?

What's the "best" Meguiar's leather cleaner? I know there's no best, I'm merely asking for your favorite and why you'd recommend it.
    I plan on cleaning my leather seats with this product (whatever you guys recommend) then topping it off with Optimum Protectant Plus.

Please give me some recommendations, thank you!

Re: Best Leather Cleaner?

Not from Meguiars but I use either a steam cleaner or water/woolite mix 10:1

Comment

I use meguiar's leather cleaner n conditioner.

It's a good product n clean well on bright leather color(such as beige).

Thanks

Comment

I believe APC is safe to use on leather. I've used it to remove some heavy grime from light tan leather seats w/ no side effects. I've also used Lexol leather cleaner in the past w/ good results. I now top off w/ Meguiar's leather cleaner/conditioner spray.
        1999 Ford Contour SVT
        Silver Frost/Midnite Blue
        1966/2760

Comment

I like the Gold Class 2-Step leather cleaner. It smells better than the Gold Class All-In-One cleaner. Plus, I feel like the two step allowed for better saturation.
          NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I like using the Gold Class Rich Leather Spray for leather in already decent condition. For dirty and soiled leather I reach for Meguiars Leather Cleaner/Conditioner Cream.
            Nick
            Tucker's Detailing Services
            815-954-0773
            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

APC 10:1 or 2 step Meguiars leather cleaner.
              There are other products on Autogeek that works very well but a bit expensive. You also have to leave it for several hours.

Comment

I find Meg's leather cleaner to be uneffective for cleaning leather. I have a beige interior and the Meg's just doesn't remove the stains etc.

Instead i am using Mother's Reflections Leather cleaner, much more user friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                  I find Meg's leather cleaner to be uneffective for cleaning leather. I have a beige interior and the Meg's just doesn't remove the stains etc.

Instead i am using Mother's Reflections Leather cleaner, much more user friendly.
                  Which Leather Cleaner were you using from Meguiars?
                  Nick
                  Tucker's Detailing Services
                  815-954-0773
                  2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

There are other products on Autogeek that works very well but a bit expensive. You also have to leave it for several hours.
                    Are You Referring To Leatherique? I Heard Really Good Reviews.Waiting My Order.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');