• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M21 sealant 2.0 vs NXT tech wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M21 sealant 2.0 vs NXT tech wax

I'm wondering the visible difference, if any, between M21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0 vs NXT tech wax. I have two black vehicles and the description for the M21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0 grabbed my attention--

Meguiar's® NEW M21 2.0 Synthetic Polymer Sealant formulation provides technologically advanced paint care and protection. It produces a noticeable deeper, darker, more reflective paint finish. Synthetic polymers deliver extreme protection, eliminating fine scratches and swirls, creating a flawless finish. It glides on easy, with a smooth, resistance-free wipe-off.

--Has anyone tried both of these products in comparison?

I'm sure they are both excellent products and I understand one is a consumer product and the other a professional product.

Re: M21 sealant 2.0 vs NXT tech wax

They are more or less the same product. The #21 can be applied by rotary if you wanted (which you dont).
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

"...which you don't." This is true but how did you know! Has my noobness quickly become so obvious?

Comment

Meg's has said they are the same execept for the rotary application as mentoned but it is interesting that some claim M21 is better than NXT. I have yet to see any posts about the reverse. My guess some is psychological which often clouds many observations.
        Al
        ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');