• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stain gone..but?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stain gone..but?

I used Blue Coral stain remover on a small blotch stain I had on my seat last night. It seems to have gotten rid of the stain, but in place is a darker color wet looking spot.

I thought 12+ hours would be sufficient for it to try? Do I need to wait longer, or did it re-stain the seat?
    -K

Black 05 Dodge Neon SRT4

Re: Stain gone..but?

Maybe you only removed the surface of the stain, not the whole thing. Try using Quik Out. Spray some on the stain, let it sit for a few minutes, lightly scrub with a toothbrush or terry towel, and then blot the stain up. If that doesn't work...well, it should work. But if it doesn't, you could try APC or APC+.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Does it still feel wet? If not it could be that you've cleaned that 1 spot so it looks cleaner than the rest of the cloth. You might need to clean the whole area to blend it in.
      The grass is always greener on the septic field.

Comment

Always test products you've never used before in an inconspicuous area first before using in a an area that's in plain sight, especially true when were talking about fabric cleaners.

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post

Try using Quik Out. Spray some on the stain, let it sit for a few minutes, lightly scrub with a toothbrush or terry towel, and then blot the stain up.
          Before spraying our product onto the Blue Coral Stain Remover and what's left of the stain, maybe check with Blue Coral for their recommendations first?

Let's not start mixing chemicals on top of chemicals until we've exhausted our other options.

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');