• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Crazy - 5/31, 6/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Crazy - 5/31, 6/1

Nick Mason

Barry Meguiar sits down with Nick Mason, legendary drummer from Pink Floyd. Nick talks about his passion for cars that makes him certifiably Car Crazy!

All show times are Pacific

Sunday, May 31st - 5:00 am

Monday, June 1st - 12:30 am / 12:00 pm / 8:00pm

Enjoy the Show!!

Car Crazy airs on the SPEED Channel: www.speedtv.com. Check your local cable TV listings to confirm airtimes. All show times are Pacific. For the most accurate and updated information, please check http://www.carcrazycentral.com/TV-Sh...Episodes.aspx#.

WHERE THE CAR HOBBY CLICKS
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Re: Car Crazy - 5/31, 6/1

Alright, that will be an awesome show! And its on my birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
      Alright, that will be an awesome show! And its on my birthday!
      Yeah, how old are you now, John? 19? Keep trying, you'll never catch up to me! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy Birthday in advance! (yeah, right...you get the same thing I got you last year ) You know what? I'm splurging this year. Have some rep points on me! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I'm still here you buggers! (Steve McQeen - Papillon?)

Comment

Originally posted by 10degreesbtdc View Post
        Yeah, how old are you now, John? 19? Keep trying, you'll never catch up to me! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy Birthday in advance! (yeah, right...you get the same thing I got you last year ) You know what? I'm splurging this year. Have some rep points on me! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I'm still here you buggers! (Steve McQeen - Papillon?)
        Haha, yep 19 this year And youre right it will take me a long time to catch up to where you are now

You can just send me some of the stuff Nick sent you

Comment

I've got the DVR set to record it... Pink Floyd rocked!
          Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
          08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
          98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
          82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');