• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plastic window care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic window care

Hello, I am new to this forum, and I also live in Italy. I have used Meguiars products when I lived in the US and have always had good results. The problem is here in Italy it is very hard to find any products so I usually order from the UK (way overpriced). My problem is I have a mint condition Alfa Romeo GTV/Spider which I have just had the top replaced. I cant find any meguiars clear plastic cleaner/polisher, and wanted to know if it is ok to use NXT techprotect on the plastic rear window. It is brand new and has no scratches. Thanks in advance for your help. Sorry this was so long.

Re: plastic window care

If it's new I would only put a dressing on it
    Here are some Meg's products
    But if you can't find these go with what you can get
    Anything will be better than nothing!

#17 - Clear Plastic Cleaner
    #18 - Clear Plastic Detailer
    or
    Gold Class Trim Detailer
    Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant

Comment

Re: plastic window care

Originally posted by luckyinitaly View Post
      Hello, I am new to this forum, and I also live in Italy. I have used Meguiars products when I lived in the US and have always had good results. The problem is here in Italy it is very hard to find any products so I usually order from the UK (way overpriced). My problem is I have a mint condition Alfa Romeo GTV/Spider which I have just had the top replaced. I cant find any meguiars clear plastic cleaner/polisher, and wanted to know if it is ok to use NXT techprotect on the plastic rear window. It is brand new and has no scratches. Thanks in advance for your help. Sorry this was so long.
      Meguiar's products in italy.......Where? I know how you feel! Have you tried www.speedup.it I've tried emailing....no use. So i'm going to phone tomorrow and see what happens??????

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');