• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Detailing Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Detailing Bag

I can't remember if I saw one before, but I was looking for a tote bag for all my stuff for when I go to car shows. I saw some kind of car care kit from Meguiar's at Wal Mart last Christmas but can't find it anymore. I have my stuff in a crate now and it just looks bad. Can anyone tell me where I can find one. Thanks Ted

Re: Meguiar's Detailing Bag

You can get one if you order $125 worth at ADS, he throws one in with your order for free I have like 4 of them now lol

Comment

Why can't companies in the UK offer deals like that

Does anyone have a pic of a kit bag open as I want to see how much gear you can get inside one.

Comment

Originally posted by wilsonian View Post
        Dam it why can companies in the UK offer deals like that

Does anyone have a pic of a kit bag open as I want to see how much gear you can get inside one.
        Go to autodetailingsolutions.com, and to the left, click on the link under "Meguiar's logo gear." They have the bag there on sale for something like $30.

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
          You can get one if you order $125 worth at ADS, he throws one in with your order for free I have like 4 of them now lol
          FREE Meguiar's Duffle Bag with Your $125 or Greater Purchase of Meguiar's Products!

Comment

can i buy one for 25.00? i filled mine up and need another.
            1984 buick grand national 1987 engine

1989 gmc s15 jimmy 4x4 winter beater

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');