• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

final inspection`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final inspection`

are you using meguiars final inspection.
    if so, then i am curious about:
    1. how do you like it???
    2. when do you use it???
    3. what do i have to look out for when i use it...
    any input is highly appreciated
    see ya michael c
    see ya
    michael c
    myspace email me here carspainc@gmail.com

Hi carspainc.com ,

to Meguiar's Online!

I am sure you will find the info on this forum very useful!

Chris
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

I like Final Inspection. I don't use it for a final QD, as I prefer to use the remainder of my Final Detail, and then try some Last Touch. Don't get me wrong, FI is very good, it just doesn't have the "POP" of FD and some other QD's.

Anyhow, the FI is a great QD to help in the removal of products (like polishes and stubborn waxes/sealants). It is also great for cleaning the paint surface prior to the application of products.
      Boss_429

Comment

Personally, I love using Final Inspection

I use this product as my lubricant when I clay a car. I will also use it inbetween washes to remove small amounts of dust which gives my car a just-waxed look.

This product also comes in handy for using inbetween steps of a full detail to remove any dried product left behind.

When I first started seriously getting into detailing, this was the first gallon sized product I bought.

Hope this helps...

Chris
        Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Although I have never used Final Inspection but I do use Last Touch Spray Detailer and Quik Detailer both are the same type of product. Only time I use them is right after a wash to remove any remaining water spots and if there are some fresh bugs/bird dropings that need to be removed. I don't like to use them inbetween wahsings to remove dust but there are lots of people that do, I am afraid of introducing fine scratches in my black paint. I know it didn't answer all your Q's but there are lots on here that have FI.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Nemlich
            Personally, I love using Final Inspection

I use this product as my lubricant when I clay a car. I will also use it inbetween washes to remove small amounts of dust which gives my car a just-waxed look.

Chris
            is there
            a special way to apply the product (apart from the instructions on that bottle)?
            see ya
            michael c

Comment

Easy to use............ mist it on......... spread it lightly with a good towel, and wipe off lightly. I like to use 2 towels with all my QD's........ one to spread, and one to wipe off. Some people just flip the towel.
              Boss_429

Comment

Originally posted by Boss_429
                Easy to use............ mist it on......... spread it lightly with a good towel, and wipe off lightly. I like to use 2 towels with all my QD's........ one to spread, and one to wipe off. Some people just flip the towel.
                it would smeer if you just use one towel, right?
                well 2 towels make sence to me...

BTW thank you all for the nice welcome
                Last edited by carspainc; Oct 28, 2004, 05:57 PM.
                see ya
                michael c

Comment

does it make any smeers on glass?
                  or can i spray it to all my hearts content?
                  see ya
                  michael c

Comment

You could transfer it into the Quik Detailer mister bottle, which is the best mister bottle out there, or transfer it into a pressurized, aerosol like cooking oil spray bottle you can find in the cooking supply aisle at Wal Mart.
                    my product collection-- New !
                    My Detailing Credo
                    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');