• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally found a store that carries a ton of meguiars products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found a store that carries a ton of meguiars products!

So today went driving around and found a NAPA auto parts store. Go in there to look and i was in meguiars heaven! lol. They had all the products I usually see plus a bunch of the professional line. I was impressed to see such a variety of products. Some of the stuff they had were the medium/fine/heavy cut cleaners, show car glaze, new car glaze, final inspection, m26 hi tech yellow wax, m62 car wash shampoo, m40 vinyl and rubber conditioner and much much more. They also had nxt car wash which i haven't seen until i was able to get it from the deal I found at lowes (nxt 2.0 wax with nxt carwash for $13.98). So I browse around to the next aisle and they have a ton of pads and backing plates and all that kind of stuff. Plus they had some marine products too! Then further down the aisle I run into more meguiars stuff! Found the meguiars mf wash mitt, water magnets, supreme shines, applicator pads. it was great! Its nice to know I have a place locally where i can find these products now so I won't have to order them online. Only complaint is that some of the products were priced a bit high, but compared to paying shipping for certain products, it may come out even. Just thought I'd share with everyone. If you have a NAPA store go check it out! Also I remember a forum about someone recently asking if stores had supreme shines, well i finally found one!

Re: Finally found a store that carries a ton of meguiars products!

That is Great to Hear!!
    Congratulations!!
    That looks like a great selections with great prices!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

I got two of them with in 5 miles of me awesome and a Advanced auto parts like 1 mile away.

Good to know

Comment

Lucky you. Congratulations. That is great.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Here the napa car care area is literally covered with dust. Good find though.
          2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring - Crystal White Pearl

Comment

It's weird how it is really hit and miss with auto stores. One of my NAPA's only have the GC Wash and that was it. The only store around me that carries the most is O'Rileys but it is on the opposite side of town.
            Dilution Chart

Comment

I don't know of where one would be in my area, the autozone, pep boys, and kragens have a mild slection of meguiars products. Wish they would carry a lot more of the meguiars stuff.

I'll certainly look for one. Thanks
              Round House Kick...

Comment

What in the world...I've never heard of any auto parts stores or any retail stores carrying anything more than Meg's QD, QID, #26, #7, Tire Foam, and Gold Class wash etc...glad you found a store!

I have to get all the goods through my local PBE store or via ADS .

Comment

Mudman and cardriver you can go to www.napaonline.com and then click find a store near me. My stores like autozone and kragen have a mild selection like you said so I was definitely glad to find napa. Goodluck!

Comment

Thanks, aparently theres a Napa 8mins away from me! lol
                    Round House Kick...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudman View Post
                      Thanks, aparently theres a Napa 8mins away from me! lol
                      That's awesome. Hope your store is as good as mine was. Be sure to write back and let us know how you did!

Comment

will do
                        Round House Kick...

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');