• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger Sprayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger Sprayers

How do you know which product needs which type of of sprayer head? Standard or Chemical Resistant

Or would it just be wise the to get the chemical resistant one? Right now on sale they are only $.54 more than the standard sprayer from ADS, normally they are $1 more.

Thanks
    Dilution Chart

Re: Trigger Sprayers

If you're ordering from ADS then the site should tell you what sprayer is recommended for any given product.

Alex C.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that, but I thought maybe there was a cheat sheet somewhere.
      Dilution Chart

Comment

To tell you the truth, i've used the standard sprayers for things like APC before and haven't had any sprayer breakdowns yet. I just run pure water through them when i'm done to flush out any remaining chemicals.

But for the record, i DO normally use the chem resistant sprayers. Also flushing those once i'm done.
        Alex C.

Comment

Originally posted by Black150 View Post
          To tell you the truth, i've used the standard sprayers for things like APC before and haven't had any sprayer breakdowns yet. I just run pure water through them when i'm done to flush out any remaining chemicals.
          This is a great tip !!

Typically chemical resistant sprayers are recommended for degreasers, all purpose cleaners, wheel cleaners, or any other strong cleaner.

Mike Pennington
          Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
          Meguiar's, Inc.
          800-854-8073
          mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Black150 View Post

But for the record, i DO normally use the chem resistant sprayers. Also flushing those once i'm done.
            That is cool!

I run hot water through my sprayers too! I read somewhere to do that here on MOL.

I use the Chem resistant sprayers on my APC/APC+/Super Degreaser/S-Dressing (solvent based dressing)/All Season Dressing. When I get window cleaner/Last Touch, I plan on using the standard sprayers.

Like Mike said, any harsher chemicals you want to use the Chem resistant sprayer and rinse them when done.
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
              S-Dressing (solvent based dressing)/All Season Dressing
              Good catch...solvent based dressings need chemical resistant sprayers as well

Mike Pennington
              Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
              Meguiar's, Inc.
              800-854-8073
              mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Like anything, if you take care of it. It will take care of you. Rinsing the sprayers is a must imho. I try to follow just what what stated by Mike, the harsher the chemical, go with the chemical resistant sprayers.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for the replys
                  Dilution Chart

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');