• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do YOU apply Ultimate Quik Wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do YOU apply Ultimate Quik Wax?

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
    Pretty much....

I tend to mist a Microfiber towel, and mist the surface. Then wipe around, and give a wipe with the dry side of the towel if I feel like it.

You dont want to spray so much there is a visible amount to "remove". You applied to much if that is the case,
    Thank you Murr1525;587551 for your help. I will do it as you write

Comment

Originally posted by akimel View Post
      Has anyone tried using UQW as a drying aid? I know that some folks have gotten good results drying a car with Optimum Car Wax. I was wondering if UQW might work well for this, too.
      I've tried it before. Seems to work about the same as other drying aids that other guys subject. Seems little harder to dry/remove the wax because of the water that kinda mixes with it. But I still like drying aids as it seems to give a little lube/slick for gliding the towel across it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGM View Post
        I've tried it before. Seems to work about the same as other drying aids that other guys subject. Seems little harder to dry/remove the wax because of the water that kinda mixes with it. But I still like drying aids as it seems to give a little lube/slick for gliding the towel across it.
        I'd certainly say it is for use with the final wipe, not the first wipe if there is lots of water on the surface...
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGM View Post
          If there is water you can use the Shine as you Dry Quik Wax. After i think you can apply UQW. I use Shine as you Dry Quik Wax as dry and its excellent. You can apply it and in dry surface. I use both.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');