• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic upload in messages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic upload in messages.

Hi,after i worked out how to upload pics into my messages,i was stuck with another problem.(this one's a bit tedious). Two or more pics.

I see when copying and pasting,you take one url.Obviously,I don't want to close my message,go back to the gallery and then return and edit the message every time.The only way i've found to avoid this,is by opening up a second explorer/firefox page,and take the pics from that and transfer them to the first. (hope that makes sense). But it is time consuming and i'm always enlarging and reducing windows.

Mikes explanation of uploading pics into messages is clear enough,and I don't have a problem with that part.

I'm not the best of folk on computers,but it would be beneficial if the forum could make this process a little easier/quicker.

P.S. if there is a real simple way that I don't know about,could someone please advise.

Thanks,Eddie.

Re: Pic upload in messages.

How to place an image in your messages
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Instead of opening the gallery in a new window, open it in a new tab. That way they'll be side by side and you don't have to worry about resizing windows. To do that, just go up to File and click on New Tab. Hope this helps!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Thanks guys,I'll obviously need a bit of practice here.I'll get the hang of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post

I'm not the best of folk on computers,but it would be beneficial if the forum could make this process a little easier/quicker.

P.S. if there is a real simple way that I don't know about,could someone please advise.

Thanks,Eddie.
          There's not really any faster method of inserting photos as each photo has a unique URL Address.

Somewhere on this forum I wrote a how-to article on the system I use for multiple photos in a thread like this one for example,

Looked for a few minutes and couldn't find it? Maybe someone else remembers and can post the link.

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hi and thanks Mike,I'll take a look around on advanced mode(just found that one out too!).I think Akimel or Ciera are the best able to find all these links!

Thanks.Eddie.

Comment

That's OK Ed, it took me a while to figure it out at first, and even still I have some difficulty because I don't post pics as often as I should.

Comment

Originally posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
                That's OK Ed, it took me a while to figure it out at first, and even still I have some difficulty because I don't post pics as often as I should.

It's a true saying.....The more you do something....the better you'll get at it.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');