• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You "Sprung Forward"... Now "Fall Back"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You "Sprung Forward"... Now "Fall Back"

That's right folks, for those of us who are affected by this keen concept that someone coined called 'daylight savings time', it's the night to 'FALL BACK'. That's right, tis the time of year where you get up to go to work in the dark and drive home in the dark.

Be sure to set your clocks back 1 hour in the morning or tonight before bed.

This friendly reminder brought to you by the fine folks at MOL!

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Hey Brad,

Ah yes......working in the dark, so-to-speak! When I lived up North, we had daylight in the summer for about 20 - 21 hours of the day! Do not ask about the winter!!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

The good thing about 20 hour of darkness is you don't have to worry about water spotting when you wash your car. I could see summer being a problem though.

Comment

Gotta love Arizona, we decided to be non-conformist and not do day light savings time.
        Later,
        Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
        Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
          Gotta love Arizona, we decided to be non-conformist and not do day light savings time.
          You have no idea how jealous I am of that...

Going to work when it's dark and coming home when it's dark is AWFUL.

RP
          -The Final Detail-
          Lagrange, Kentucky

Comment

Yep, it *****! But I'm learning to take advantage of that. Since it's difficult to work in the dark, I'm able to stay inside and relax rather that doing yard work/house maintanence after work.
            George G.
            ----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by George G.
              Yep, it *****! But I'm learning to take advantage of that. Since it's difficult to work in the dark, I'm able to stay inside and relax rather that doing yard work/house maintanence after work.
              Exactly.

But, on the flip side, this is why I installed four sets of flourescent fixtures within my garage.
              -The Final Detail-
              Lagrange, Kentucky

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');