• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from SEMA 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take to fully wax that truck???
    manny1234@mach-1.org

Comment

Hours!

I'll ask John next time I see him how long each of the trucks take to fully wax. I know sanding them down and buffing them out took a very very very long time....

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I remember them asking for volunteers over on Autopia.org to help buff it

Was like a year or two ago lolol

My 300zx Gallery

My 350Z
        My 1967 Chevy II Nova

Comment

Great pix ! This show was so big and soooooo many people here it wasnt even funny, I have a bunck of pictures I will post when I get home. I was able to get a lot of pix in the ford booth before the show started so there arent alot of people crowding the cars.

That SLR belongs to one of my clients, they also have the Mayback that was in the lexani booth. They were supposed to have the carerra GT there also but I dont think the wheels were done yet or ?? I didnt et a chance to talk to them.
          If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

Yeah but those trucks sure are pretty. Deffinitely the cleanest best looking Semi's on the road.
            Later,
            Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
            Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

I have helped John and Jim numerous times clean the trucks. The larger trucks we can get done in about 6 hours with a team of 7 people and orbitals. The Renegade takes about 5 hours.
              Your arms are sore at the end of the day that is for sure
              http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Comment

Here are some shots from the ford booth. These are some of the vehicles we worked on and maintained this week.

SEMA pictures

This is just a directory listing with the pictures I took listed, they are full size and resolution so dial up users beware !

Sorry, I was lazy and didn't have time to resize them all. I will do it later but I wanted to post some pix for all of you that weren't able to attend.
                If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

here are my pics from SEMA and Vegas
                  Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Comment

Here's our very own Peter Schumerth speaking with an attendee at SEMA!

Mike
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Nice pictures everyone!

And the other night on the speed channel there was an hour and a half long program on the SEMA show. I just barely caught the end of it, but they stopped by the meguiar's booth and showed some of the new products and there was about a 15 second clip of Mike Pennington doing his intent stare in to the paint while wiping down a car.

Not sure if it's going to be on again or not, but if it is it's worth watching to see what your missing if you didn't go.
                      Later,
                      Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
                      Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                        New look for Meguiar's Quik Detailer

Mike
                        Beautiful cars, with beautiful shines!

Comment

Working...
                        X