• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Phillips' New Opportunity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Phillips' New Opportunity...

We have some bittersweet news to announce.

With a great deal of mixed emotions, we are saying good-bye to Mike Phillips as an employee of Meguiar's. Mike has been with Meguiar’s for 7 years and was training people on our products in the Northwest for many years before he joined us here full time. Now he will have a new platform from which he can proclaim the virtues of our products.

He has been offered a wonderful opportunity at Auto Geek who is a distributor of our products. The opportunities they are offering Mike will fulfill aspirations that he has had for a long time.

This is exciting for Mike and a wonderful thing for our business as it extends his enthusiasm for our products to a larger audience. At the same time, we'll miss having Mike here with us continuously watching over MOL, conducting Saturday Clinics and Open Garages in our Training Center.

Fortunately, we have a strong team of people who are equally as passionate about MOL and our products. Rest assured that there will not be any interruption in our classes or on line activity as we go through this transition.

Please extend to Mike your appreciation and best wishes for this next stage in his life. His last day with us is this Friday, June 19th.

Mike
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Re: Mike Phillips' New Opportunity...

Wow...

Congrats Mike, wish you the best on your new career opportunity!

Comment

Congratulations Mike. The best of luck in your new endeavor.

Dave
      You repair things with tools. You fix things with a hammer.

Comment

Man, we will all miss you Mike. You have been awesome... Congrats and good luck!
        '05 Arctic Blue Pearl Acura TSX
        '03 Silver Lexus RX 300

Comment

Congratulations, Mike! You will be missed grievously here on MOL. Thanks for all of your help. Live long and prosper!
          Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
          --Al Kimel

Comment

Congrats on the new opportunity Mike! You will be missed on MOL by all.

Guess it's safe to say you will probably be at Detail Fest 5 though!
            Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Meguiars loss is Autogeek's gain, I guess. I've known Mike for several years, he's a really great person. Any company he goes to is made instantly better by his presence.
              Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Congratulations Mike on the new opportunity!!! Hope to see you around here from time to time

Comment

Congratulations Mike. AutoGeek got a great addition to their team.
                  NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Congrats Mike!
                    Sad though, you've helped me, and everybody else here, out in so many ways.
                    Thanks for all your hard work here!
                    Happy adventures and hope to see you in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by scottwax View Post
                      meguiars loss is autogeek's gain, i guess. I've known mike for several years, he's a really great person. Any company he goes to is made instantly better by his presence.
                      +100!
                      Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Wow bittersweet indeed. Mike, Congratulations on your new career move. I've learned a whole lot from you and I appreciate and respect all the passion you put behind your teaching. I wish you the very best on your new endeavors!!!
                        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Hey Mike,

I would like to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Back when Meguiar’s Online was first created and you asked me to join you as the Super Moderator for the website, I had no idea I would be working with you for the next 4.5 years. Together we have seen a lot of changes in MOL and watched it grow into a quality family friendly site, and I know the detailing community has received the benefits! You should feel proud!!!

Again the best of luck and I wish you success!!

Take care,

Tim Lingor
                          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Wow! That's big news. One of the things that makes this forum the best is Mike's input. I wish you the best in your new endeavor. Will you be moving to Florida?
                            Chef and Dr. of Min.

God is a good God, He loves you, and He wants to bless you.

Comment

Holy guacamole! Wasn’t expecting that.

Well Mike, it’s been a blast. Thanks for all the great fun and terrific teaching. I wish you the best of luck in everything down the line.

pc.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');