• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Phillips' New Opportunity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mike Phillips' New Opportunity...

Wow, no way. You will be missed here Mike. Good luck on your new endeavor.
    Alex C.

Comment

Congrats Mike see you on the other side.

Comment

Wow. Did not expect this.

Mike, Thanks for all the help, advise and the favors you have kindly rendered to me. You'll be missed man. Drop by MOL from time to time. New people and environment at AG so I wish you the best at AG.
        Learning new things everyday

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!! Although I have not been a member for very long, I knew one thing was for certain Mike P. and MOL go together like PB&J on bread. Thank you for being patient with the guys starting out on the detailing venture. Your expertise will be missed. Your candid and educated responses were a highlight of MOL for me. But, on a positive note, someone else will move into the top spot for posts and rep points....LOL. Good luck!!!! Take care and as we say in the Navy you are simply closing this chapter of your life and opening another one. Take care. Don't be a stranger.
          RG Curtis
          U.S. Navy Silent Service

Comment

Just think for the first time in 7 years you will have to join the rest of us and buy your Meguiar's products!

Many thanks for administering a great site. Your knowledge has benefited many, many people!

Congrats on the new opportunity!

Comment

It's been my great pleasure to have known you here on MOL over the years. If anyone deserves to advance their career goals it is you. I've always admired your knowledge, passion and character. You have always taken the high road here on the forum and it is clear to everyone that you sincerely enjoyed helping people get the most from their detailing effort.

Warm regards and best wishes for a smooth transition.
              Jim
              My Gallery

Comment

Congrats, Mike!

Comment

Congrats Mike! It would have certainly been nice to meet you at one of the clinics- However I'm sure this new step will be a great journey for you.
                  Round House Kick...

Comment

Good Luck Mike

Do not forget the little people, I am sure we will be seeing a lot of you

Comment

Say it isn't so Mike :-(

Mike has inspired me to a better car owner. The information he provided is prices. He was an awesome teacher, and because of the class and discussions here here he made me feel like I was a friend of his as well as a friend of Meguiar's.

You will be missed by your students!

Good luck at your new opportunity (I just dropped 5 big bills with Auto Geek but it was well spent). I hope our paths cross again sometime in the future.

Nic Grossi

Comment

Like so many others, thanks and congratulations, Mike! Thanks for coming all the way out here to Indy a couple years ago. I learned more from you (on car care) that day than all of my life before that! Again thanks and good luck.
                        Purdue Gear head

Comment

OMG, I'm gobsmacked!

This place wont be the same without you Mike. I hope you still stop by for a visit every so often.

Thanks for all the help and inspiration you've given me over the last few years.

Good luck in your future endeavours.
                          Originally posted by Blueline
                          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

wow unexpected news. I really wish you the best Mike, you are such a great source of knowledge around here.

So does this mean that Mike is moving to FL?

Looking forward to some classes around here , ok can I sign up already?
                            2008 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4.7L V8

Comment

Please tell me this is a thread

Thanks for all your help.

Good luck & best wishes!!!

Comment

WOw, almolst 2,000 views in a day.
                                Nick
                                Tucker's Detailing Services
                                815-954-0773