• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Phillips' New Opportunity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Phillips a game changer for Detailer's

This is a game changer a history in the making!!!! Since when does a detailer gather so much attention. Going from one place or job to another think about it.
    From this day forward there is BMP Before Mike Phillips and AMP After Mike Phillips as far as I am concerned.

Thanks Mike

Comment

Re: Mike Phillips' New Opportunity...

Congratulations to Mike who has always been extremely helpful to me and I'm sure to everyone else here on the forum as well!

Comment

Congratulations Mike! We'll miss you here at MOL, but I know you'll do well at Auto Geek. Best of luck

Comment

Congrats Mike.

You consistently set the tone here at MOL which makes this a great place to learn and share in something we are all really passionate about. But the real sad day will be when you are knocked off the top spot as the member with the highest number of posts. That just might be enough to keep you coming back to contribute even after you are a civilian!!!

Thanks.
          Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
          2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

What does one say? Mike you have inspired all of us to do better, not only that but you showed us how to do it better, products, processes, from the five step amd beyond. Your insight and dedication to Meguiars and the "family tradition" will be sorely missed. I started out as a newb here and have learned more here in the past couple of years than I could have learned on any detailing forum. The time you have spent, the last 7 years of your life, you have made sacrifices I know. I go back to the 2hotford days! I even remember SCG!!!! I know I will see you around, this, MOL, is in your blood. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to help out with this forum. I joined this forum in March,2004, never would I have imagined I would be the part of it that I am. I thank you for putting the trust in me that you have with this forum, and showing me the ins and outs.

I know you will still be around!

Thank you Mike,

Andy

MIKE PHILLPS
            Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Congratulations!

We will miss you...
              Skoda Roomster

Comment

Congrats, Mike! What a great teacher and informer you've been for us here. I've only been detailing for a year now, but what this site offered thru your presence has put me light years beyond where I used to be. It's one thing to love what you're doing, but I love detailing even more now that I am more informed about what I'm doing. Best wishes!
                -Freeman

Comment

Congrats & wish u all the best Mike!

U r a great teacher in this forum.

Comment

Congratulations Mike, thanks for all your hard work over the years! You will be missed...
                    Rick McDonough
                    Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
                    Meguiar's Inc.
                    1.800.854.8073 * 3853
                    rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Thanks so much Mike for all of your work over the years! You've been thorough in your answers, and have helped maintain MOL as an example to other forums. I particularly appreciate the "family friendly" atmosphere. You will be missed!!

Comment

Never met Mike personally, but, I sure have appreciated his insights and guidance. Still a newbie, but, I have learned so much.

[Wish Mike had been around in the 60's before I waxed my car with rubbing compound. If polishing makes a car shine then rubbing must make it shine even more. Right? ...right? ....hello?]
                        Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
                        by John Wooden

'88 Honda

Comment

Mike, congratulations on your new opportunity.

Comment

Mike, good for you and your new opportunity! Although I never had the luxury of attending a class or meeting you in person, you always answered questions and gave sound advice to countless individuals on here.

You will certainly be missed!

Comment

Mike all the best of luck to you. Thank you for all your help, patience, and passion for the hobby. You will be missed by all of the Meguiars community!
                              Drive her Fast but Wax her slow

Comment

Mike-

Best of luck with AutoGeek. Man, did they get lucky!
                                And to think I just ordered my DA today!
                                Rob A.
                                '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
                                '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');